Here’s the Recap:
Since practically the age of two, Tina Dietz has always felt comfortable with a microphone in her hands and that easiness and her background as a therapist has since led her to become a very regarded interviewer, coach, consultant, and podcaster.
She is the founder of Start Something Creative Business Solutions where she helps people launch businesses, podcasts and audio books. We cover a lot of great topics that is sure to enlighten even the most seasoned podcasters and entrepreneurs.
What We Covered:
- 05:33 – Why she loves going to podcasting conferences
- 06:04 – The Messengers – A Podcast Documentary and how she is involved
- 10:51 – Podcasts and podcasting as a means of therapy
- 12:51 – What the impetus for starting her podcast was
- 16:01 – Her early childhood recordings
- 16:32 – What she did the first time someone handed her a microphone
- 17:41 – How she became so comfortable behind a microphone
- 18:15 – Performance Anxiety
- 19:35 – How to use your complaints and upsets to quickly and creatively solve issues
- 25:57 – Who she was grateful for and surprised to have on her podcast
- 29:20 – The price one pays for being famous
- 29:54 – Realizing there is an audience who wants to hear great conversations
- 32:11 – How she helps her clients face their fears of starting a new business venture
- 36:42 – Best practices you can implement to find success
- 38:05 – Business plans
- 39:38 – The Nayada Institute of Massage and a new massage modality
- 42:22 – What she’s changed her mind about recently
- 44:39 – The one most misunderstood thing about her
- 45:18 – The books she’s reading/listening to now
- 46:26 – Her vision of 10,000 thriving businesses
The Messengers – A Podcast Documentary
Stop Chasing Influencers by Jared Easley & Kimanzi Constable
Dr. John Dimartini
Nayada Institute of Massage
She Podcasts Podcast
Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer
Money. You Got This by Justin Krane
Start Something Creative Business Solutions Website
Tina Dietz – Facebook
Tina Dietz – LinkedIn
Tina Dietz – Twitter
Tina Dietz – GoodReads
Tina Dietz – Google+
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.