Here’s the Recap
For 11 years, Jordan Harbinger was host of The Art of Charm podcast where he interviewed notable A-list celebrities and influential personas such as Gary Vaynerchuk, Seth Godin, and Tim Ferriss. Now, as he begins to forge a new path with his new podcast, The Jordan Harbinger Show, Jordan is aiming to provide his listeners with an even richer, higher quality podcast experience than he’s ever given before.
The goal of his show is for every episode to solve a problem or give the listener something they can apply right away. Jordan is masterful and extremely adroit at interviewing and his meticulous and methodical style of preparing for each guest is just one of the things you will learn from listening to this episode. Sit back and get ready to jot down all the gems Jordan is about to drop in your ears.
What We Covered:
- 07:34 – Interviewing A-list celebrities
- 09:46 – How he takes control of his interviews
- 12:28 – His experience in radio and how it’s helped him with podcasting
- 14:00 – If he thinks about what his audience wants when he’s conducting his interviews
- 15:36 – Guest vetting and prep to avoid having a boring interview
- 17:32 – Why the amount of preparation and research is so important to him
- 20:52 – John Corcoran and what he taught Jordan
- 23:35 – Rebuilding his new show from the ground up
- 25:49 – Trust, feeling thankful, and his appreciation for the people who are helping him
- 29:00 – Getting back into the swing of things by having conversations on the mic
- 31:11 – If it was strategic to have attorneys as the first couple of guests on his show
- 31:45 – His interview with Bill Browder
- 33:52 – Using Scopolamine, a mind-controlling drug, to wage crimes in South America
- 34:51 – The important role his producer, Jason plays on the success of the show
- 37:18 – The Jordan Harbinger Show team
- 37:57 – The story of when he met Jason
- 39:33 – Why it was important to keep Feedback Friday on his show
- 42:15 – Jordan’s advice on interviewing and what he does to prepare
- 47:16 – The important role his family plays while he rebuilds his brand
- 50:46 – Something he's changed his mind about recently
- 52:17 – The one most misunderstood thing about him
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: email@example.com, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.