Here’s the Recap:
As host of Marketing to Crush Your Competitors, Fabienne has demonstrated the power of consistency, with over 250 episodes published to-date. Coming from a competitive background she understands the importance of striving to do your best but always in an ethical way. She understands clearly that podcasters need to remember that they are the owners of their show, and should always be directing the conversation.
What We Covered:
- 02:45 – Quick chat with Soren Pederson, Product Specialist at Shure
- 07:07 – Thoughts on theming days
- 08:40 – Importance of a partner to hold you accountable
- 12:45 – Individuality with a business partner
- 15:10 – How Fabienne met Vernon Ross
- 16:25 – The genesis of the podcast
- 17:15 – The importance of leveraging influencers
- 20:00 – Return guests are Hall of Famers
- 22:00 – Fabienne’s competitive nature
- 27:00 – Don’t forget the listener
- 30:00 – Why your marketing always needs to be a part of your personality
- 31:00 – Why Andrew Warner inspires Fabienne
- 33:40 – Something Fabienne’s changed her mind about recently
- 34:10 – What is the one most misunderstood thing about Fabienne
Marketing To Crush Your Competitors Website
Fabienne on Twitter
Fabienne on Facebook
LISTEN: Here’s the Thing – Alec Baldwin
LISTEN: Mixergy – Andrew Warner
READ: The Power of Habit – Charles
Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: email@example.com, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.