Here’s the Recap:
Brandon Beachum is the host of The Positive Head Podcast, a place of inner-discovery, positivity, and mind-expanding news. Brandon and his co-host Dalien discuss some of their favorite quotes, take questions from the audience, and expand on topics of enlightenment on this Mon-Fri podcast; and every Wednesday, Brandon interviews consciousness change-makers. Sit back as today's episode is filled with spirituality and personal discovery.
What We Covered:
- 06:25 – How much prep time goes into each of Brandon's guests?
- 07:35 – Brandon does five episodes a week.
- 09:45 – Brandon and I talk podcast equipment.
- 10:20 – What inspired Brandon to start his own podcast?
- 14:40 – Brandon talks on how he met his co-host, Dalien.
- 18:00 – When Brandon and Dalien were in a band, they were definitely ahead of the times.
- 19:25 – Your current dreams are actually leading you to your true destiny. So don't get too attached to your dreams.
- 20:30 – The art of living is a delicate balance. You don't always get what you want, but you get what you need.
- 21:25 – Why did Brandon decide to create a podcast five days a week?
- 26:00 – Brandon explains what ‘soul family' is.
- 27:10 – After doing this podcast for a year, Brandon's audience has increased quite dramatically.
- 29:50 – Happiness is a choice and if Brandon can impact one person, he's absolutely happy with that.
- 32:30 – How does Brandon structure the show?
- 35:40 – Happiness and positivity requires daily work.
- 37:30 – Everything you've seen in the world is a reflection of some vibration that you've previously offered.
- 37:40 – The way through it, even if you don't like it, is to surrender to it and accept it. It leads you here.
- 38:55 – Brandon talks about his relationship with money.
- 46:45 – You're the lead actor in your own private movie, so it's about making up the story you want to see more of.
- 47:40 – We create our reality with our beliefs.
- 49:40 – Life is happening for you, not to you.
- 52:20 – People need to get out of their own head sometimes.
- 54:40 – Understand that whatever is happening is happening for a good reason.
- 57:20 – Brandon talks about an experience he had with physics.
- 01:03:00 – There is no right or wrong way. All you have to do is get on the path.
- 01:04:10 – Brandon talks about religion vs. spirituality.
- 01:06:20 – What is the most misunderstood thing about Brandon?
- 01:08:25 – What has Brandon changed his mind about recently?
- 01:12:20 – What is the meaning of life?
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.