Here’s the Recap:
William Hung made a huge splash in 2004 at his audition for American idol. Since then, he has turned his 15 minutes of fame into a successful career as a life coach, and Podcaster. His podcast, From Fear to Courage, seeks to help others overcome their fears in everyday life. In this episode, Harry talks to William about his life before and after American Idol, What inspired him to do podcasts, and advice for those seeking to make their own podcasts.
What We Covered:
- 01:05 – The journey from American Idol to podcasting.
- 08:00 – Other jobs William has worked.
- 10:25 – Williams first experiences with podcasts.
- 11:35 – How the format of From Fear to Courage came to be.
- 13:30 – How other podcasters helped William improve.
- 17:25 – When did William decide to start becoming a life coach?
- 18:50 – What kind of people has William helped?
- 21:25 – What would William view as “done?”
- 22:20 – Advice for William .
- 25:00 – future podcast conferences.
- 27:00 – Williams advice for new podcasters.
- 30:00 – Wrap up questions.
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: email@example.com, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.