Here's the Recap:
Following up on all the connections made and renewed after Podcast Movement, I’m back from the too-long hiatus with the host of the Event Supremacy podcast, the man himself, Mr. Vernon Foster II. In this Vernon Foster II Interview, we break it down and even drop some podcasting rhymes. You’ve been warned.
What We Covered:
- 05:45 – – Vernon's background in live events & DJing
- 12:45 – – The origins of FinCon
- 15:00 – – Where are the Ah-Ha moments during the show?
- 16:00 – – The importance of ACT
- 17:30 – – Lead with the community's ideas
- 20:15 – – The origins of Vernon's podcast history
- 26:15 – – The OG podcasters talk podfading
- 27:30 – – Going back to the early episodes
- 33:00 – – Realize that you have your fans listening
- 38:45 – – The importance of being authentic both on and off the air
- 44:00 – – The new direction of Event Supremacy
- 49:45 – – It's hard out here for a podcaster
- 51:00 – – What else is in the works for Vernon?
- Vernon on Twitter: @VernonFoster
- Event Supremacy Podcast
- Pod Parrot
- Philip Taylor & FinCon
- Nick Unsworth Virtual Summit
- Dan Andrews & Tropical MBA
- Jayson Gaignard & Mastermind Talks
- JNCO Jeans
How Do I Subscribe?
- Comments below, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.
Alvvays is a Canadian indie rock band from Toronto. Pronounced “always”, the curious spelling was implemented to avoid confusion with the bygone, like-minded British indie-pop outfit with the same name. The band’s sleftitled full-length debut album, released on Polyvinyl Records, is equal parts irresistible hooks and effortlessly cool surf-rock. The Toronto band's beach-pop sound is straight from the California shore circa 60’s with a modern twang thanks to Chad VanGaalen, John Agnello, and Graham Walsh of Holy Fuck whom contributed to the album's production. “Archie, Marry Me” is a good intro to Alvvays' sweet yet raw sound. -Cedar & Soil ALVVAYS: Facebook | Twitter | Website If you have artists you'd like us to feature, let us know: email@example.com. Music Curated by Cedar & Soil: Twitter | Facebook | Website