Here’s the Recap:
Tina Conroy is the host of The Intuitive Woman Podcast and what is known as an Intuitive – a person who taps into their guides to get a message. She helps other women develop their innate power of intuition and she is also a devout practitioner of Reiki, Energy Healing and a yoga teacher.
We dive into where I met her, the story of the first time she tapped into her intuitive side and how she turned her intuition into her life’s work.
What We Covered:
- 05:37 – When she first got the idea to start her own podcast
- 09:40 – Our back pains
- 13:24 – The importance of listening to your body
- 14:10 – What an Intuitive is
- 14:54 – The first time she tapped into her intuitive side
- 20:13 – Oracle cards and the story of The Oracle
- 22:20 – How her intuition paved the path to her life’s journey
- 27:06 – Her challenges as an entrepreneur
- 27:52 – Abundance/Scarcity mindset
- 30:50 – The spiritual community in Long Island, NY
- 32:08 – How her friends and family have reacted to her spiritual path and career
- 35:22 – Lessons she’s learned from podcasting
- 38:31 – The, “Are you making money podcasting” question everyone asks
- 39:04 – The corporate environment vs the entrepreneurial circles
- 41:48 – Feeling comfortable with your spirituality
- 44:15 – The Balloon Effect
- 46:58 – What’s misunderstood about her
- 47:51 – The funny and silly side of her
- 48:57 – What she’s most proud of accomplishing
Glen the Geek – Horses in the Morning
What is Reiki?
The Conscious Media Festival
Dave Jackson School of Podcasting
Tina Conroy Website
The Intuitive Woman Podcast
Tina Conroy Facebook
Tina Conroy Twitter
The Intuitive Woman Group
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.