Here’s the Recap:
Tina Conroy is the host of The Intuitive Woman Podcast and what is known as an Intuitive – a person who taps into their guides to get a message. She helps other women develop their innate power of intuition and she is also a devout practitioner of Reiki, Energy Healing and a yoga teacher.
We dive into where I met her, the story of the first time she tapped into her intuitive side and how she turned her intuition into her life’s work.
What We Covered:
- 05:37 – When she first got the idea to start her own podcast
- 09:40 – Our back pains
- 13:24 – The importance of listening to your body
- 14:10 – What an Intuitive is
- 14:54 – The first time she tapped into her intuitive side
- 20:13 – Oracle cards and the story of The Oracle
- 22:20 – How her intuition paved the path to her life’s journey
- 27:06 – Her challenges as an entrepreneur
- 27:52 – Abundance/Scarcity mindset
- 30:50 – The spiritual community in Long Island, NY
- 32:08 – How her friends and family have reacted to her spiritual path and career
- 35:22 – Lessons she’s learned from podcasting
- 38:31 – The, “Are you making money podcasting” question everyone asks
- 39:04 – The corporate environment vs the entrepreneurial circles
- 41:48 – Feeling comfortable with your spirituality
- 44:15 – The Balloon Effect
- 46:58 – What’s misunderstood about her
- 47:51 – The funny and silly side of her
- 48:57 – What she’s most proud of accomplishing
Glen the Geek – Horses in the Morning
What is Reiki?
The Conscious Media Festival
Dave Jackson School of Podcasting
[also check out this related article, 18 Amazing Benefits of Yoga, According to Science]
Tina Conroy Website
The Intuitive Woman Podcast
Tina Conroy Facebook
Tina Conroy Twitter
The Intuitive Woman Group
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: email@example.com, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.