Here’s the Recap:
Taki Moore is the co-host of the Sales Marketing Profit podcast and the host of Coach Marketing Machine. Taki has a background in marketing and has been an inspirational coach to me. We met through a mutual friend, James Schramko, who I have also interviewed here. On the show, Taki shares his story on why he hates shoes, his first real job experience, and how he handles adversity.
What We Covered:
- 04:10 – Taki talks about CrossFit.
- 09:25 – Who was Taki's first mentor?
- 12:40 – Taki talks about his first cubicle job.
- 19:00 – How does Taki travel with his kids?
- 26:55 – Are you meant to just be a clock puncher?
- 30:35 – Why does Taki walk around barefoot?
- 38:00 – What are Taki's podcasts about?
- 41:45 – Taki talks on the architecture of the content you're creating.
- 47:20 – How important are friends to Taki?
- 58:00 – How does Taki handle adversity?
- 01:02:50 – There's always time for some exciting adventures.
- 01:05:45 – We have a choice on how we want to handle adversity.
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: email@example.com, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.