Here’s the Recap:
Sue Zimmerman Interview is today’s Podcast Junkies episode, and she’s certainly no stranger to speaking in public or on podcasts about how social media strategies can transform your professional success and lifestyle. Today, she’s most commonly known as photo and filter expert, The Instagram Gal, and she talks about getting into Instagram, how your feed can work for you and why being true to yourself should be top of your priorities.
What We Covered:
- 00:47 – Harry Duran gives some background to today’s guest, entrepreneurial superstar, Sue B Zimmerman.
- 06:04 – Don’t underestimate the importance of background research. Your guest will appreciate the effort you’ve put in.
- 10:13 – Even in this media age, the spoken word still commands so much attention.
- 16:10 – Instagram is quickly becoming a force of its own in the social media world. Get on board!
- 20:20 – However big your business is, Instagram is another source which drives traffic through your door.
- 23:42 – Creative Live is a really worthwhile platform for people figuring out how to get the most from and for their businesses.
- 27:24 – When your Mom is #InstagramGal, how do the kids’ social media profiles match up?
- 30:53 – Zimmerman details her introduction and expansion into the podcasting space.
- 35:31 – Thriving in these industries is about knowing yourself and promoting yourself with confidence.
- 41:20 – Children are creative. How can we keep this creativity flowing so that we have more creative adults?
- 44:46 – People don’t want the fake, supposedly perfect person. They want the real life you that they can relate to.
Sue Zimmerman is the InstagramGal @FreshFitAndFearless is Sue Zimmerman’s daughter Lilah’s Instagram account. @dresses.with.pockets is Sue Zimmerman’s daughter Amanda’s Instagram account. @SueBZimmerman @TheInstagramExpert @The.Daily.IG @SBZTeam @SueBDo.CapeCod @TheInsta-Academy #SueBmademedoit Sue B Zimmerman