Here’s the Recap:
Stephan Spencer is a three-time author, runs two podcast shows — Optimized Geek and Marketing Speak — and is a frequent conference speaker on the topic of SEO. Stephan attends between 40-50 conferences a year and has gone through an amazing life transformation with the help of Tony Robbins. On this week's episode, Stephan shares the amazing story of how he met his fiance at a Tony Robbins event, his spiritual awakening in India, and the fascinating things he's learned about himself while taking Kabbalah classes.
What We Covered:
- 04:00 – Stephan compares Podcast Movement to other conferences he has attended.
- 05:00 – Stephan spends $4,000 a month on his three podcast shows.
- 06:05 – Stephan probably goes to about 40-50 conferences a year.
- 07:45 – Stephan's whole life was rebooted because he went to a Tony Robbins event.
- 10:25 – What kind of guests does Stephan look for on his podcast, Optimized Geek?
- 11:50 – How does Stephan know he's just recorded a fantastic interview?
- 12:55 – How does Stephan measure who is listening to his podcast and taking action on the advice that's given?
- 15:45 – Has Stephan ever been starstruck by a guest?
- 20:10 – Stephan talks about taking Kabbalah classes.
- 23:00 – How Stephan had a spiritual awakening when he was in India a few years ago.
- 25:30 – What kind of insights about yourself can you get from a brain scan?
- 27:00 – We are wired to be spiritual beings.
- 28:55 – Why did Stephan start the Optimized Geek podcast?
- 31:40 – Were Stephan's family members surprised by his transformation?
- 32:35 – Stephan signed up for Tony Robbins' platinum partnership for three years.
- 33:05 – What happened to Stephan when he was hanging out with Tony Robbins?
- 37:15 – Where does Stephan's giving nature come from?
- 42:35 – Stephan dives a little deeper into his spiritual awakening in India.
- 44:35 – Stephan says, God is not a belief — it's an experience.
- 46:30 – Stephan shares how he met his soon-to-be wife.
- 52:05 – Why Stephan is a spiritual junkie.
- 55:15 – What's next for Stephan?
- 58:00 – What's the most misunderstood thing about Stephan?
- 01:00:30 – What has Stephan changed his mind about recently?
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.