Here’s the Recap:
Scott Mulvaney is a self-professed adrenaline junkie. From fighting fires to jumping out of planes, mountain biking, rock climbing and more, Scott lives to live a Fired Up Epic Life.
As the creator of the brand and podcast, Live the FUEL, he aims to inspire people to get out of their comfort zone and try new things in order to reach new goals in life. Scott is a high energy, motivational, and inspirational person as is evident in our conversation and by the end of this podcast you’ll be itching to get out of your comfort zone and push yourself to new heights.
What We Covered:
- 04:37 – Scott’s two and half hour podcast episode and why he doesn’t edit
- 06:03 – The MAPCON conference and his experience with it
- 08:58 – Scott’s background and how his podcast has helped grow his brand
- 10:10 – The origins of his brand, Live the Fuel
- 13:44 – How I came up with the Podcast Junkies brand
- 15:54 – The story of he became involved with helping others
- 21:09 – Scott’s work ethic
- 25:46 – The new Point Break movie, adrenaline junkies and their need for more
- 28:02 – Getting out of your comfort zone and trying new things like fighting fires
- 31:24 – What made him decide that he wanted to fight fires
- 37:30 – What Scott tells people who want to explore beyond their comfort zone
- 40:10 – What Scott went through when he left the firefighting life
- 42:58 – Opening up about his struggles and challenges on his podcast
- 46:38 – Scott’s advice on what to do when you run out of things to talk about
- 49:36 – What he’s changed his mind about recently
- 51:47 – The number of skydiving jumps he’s made
- 52:27 – The story of my first jump
- 54:02 – The one most misunderstood thing about him
Scott on Twitter
MAPCON (Mid-Atlantic Podcast Conference)
The Solopreneur Hour by Michael O’Neal
John Lee Dumas
Episode 112 of Live the Fuel: Diverse Co-Hosts Fun, even Dave Jackson at MAPCON 2017
Glen the Geek and Horses in the Morning podcast
Episode 117 of Live the Fuel: Podcast Junkies at MAPCON with Speaker Harry Duran
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.