Here’s the Recap:
Ryan Williams Interview as a podcaster takes being astute and conscious to a new level. Host of The Influencer Economy, he is used to analyzing the influence and effects of any number of things on an audience – tie this in with podcasting and you have a guy who understands the importance of establishing a relationship with a guest, sharing that relationship with your audience and learning how to show your interest. Full transcript available here. Send comments to email@example.com.
What We Covered:
- 01.21 – Harry Duran provides some background info on Ryan Williams of The Influencer Economy, who is today’s guest.
- 05.12 – It takes time to figure everything out in podcasting. Start small and work your way up.
- 12.10 – Don’t worry if it doesn’t all record perfectly. Listeners appreciate the natural approach and the work you put in to produce your podcasts.
- 13.56 – Be careful: Your expectations might not always end up as reality.
- 18.52 – Starting anything new takes a lot of time and energy, so be prepared.
- 21.31 – Let your podcast develop organically and naturally.
- 24.21 – The conversation moves to the roots of The Influencer Economy and its beginnings.
- 30.55 – Podcasting programs aren’t for everybody, but they can be a good way to start and make connections.
- 32.15 – Harry and Ryan discuss the strains of podcasting when you have a family.
- 39.43 – Even negative feedback is useful – someone’s taken the time to reach out to you.
- 46.56 – If you started over, would you keep the same podcast name?
- 51.46 – People want to listen to conversations where the topics are interesting and the participants are at ease.
- 57.18 – The limits of podcasting are, quite literally, endless.
‘Influencer Economy’ on iTunes