Here’s the Recap:
Robert Greenlee is a veteran in the podcasting industry. He started his WebTalk World Radio Show in 1999 and has been working in the podcasting field since. I talk to Rob about why he started his first podcast, his aquaponics hobby, and so much more on this week's episode of Podcast Junkies.
Send comments to email@example.com.
What We Covered:
- 05:50 – Robert talks on how he got started in podcasting.
- 07:20 – WebTalk World Radio Show was started in 1999
- 09:00 – What's the different between the web and the internet?
- 10:50 – Robert interviewed some of the cast from the X-files on his show.
- 13:30 – What's the definition of the dark web?
- 14:10 – Why did Robert create his radio show?
- 17:40 – What's the hardest part of running a restaurant?
- 19:45 – In 2004, Robert converted his radio show to a podcast.
- 21:45 – Robert talks about his job history.
- 28:00 – What was it like working for Zune?
- 37:40 – The same team that worked on Zune is now working on Windows desktop.
- 39:00 – Apple approached Robert asking him for advice.
- 45:55 – How's Robert's aquaponics system coming along?
- 52:35 – Don't be afraid to try podcasting.
- 58:15 – What's the global reach of podcasting?
- 01:04 – Robert would like to focus on the local podcasting industry for the next episode.
- 01:08 – What kind of podcast trends has Robert seen at PodcastOne?
- 01:12 – Robert talks about his relationship wth Spreaker and PodcastOne
- 01:19 – What kind of opportunities do podcasters have in the next 6-12 months?
- 01:25 – Follow Robert at the Spreaker Live Show on Wednesday 3pm Pacific.
How Do I Subscribe?
- Comments below, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.