Evo Terra is currently traveling with his wife, of over 20 years, all around the world. He's sitting in Bangkok as he talks to me and you can obviously hear the exotic wild life behind him during the interview. Evo is an OG because according to Podcast Alley, he was the 40th podcaster. So just like my previous guest Danny Pena, Evo has been podcasting for a long, long time. He shares his stories on how he got into this medium, the various podcasts he has started, and why he ‘prunes' his friends.
- 05:00 – Evo is in Bangkok, Thailand right now.
- 09:10 – According to Podcast Alley, Evo was the 40th podcaster.
- 11:10 – Why did podcasting interest him?
- 15:30 – There's no way to keep a medium pure.
- 17:00 – How are these random people considering themselves ‘gurus'?
- 18:10 – How many podcasts has Evo started? It's either 7 or 1,000!
- 19:30 – Why did Evo start Podiobooks?
- 28:10 – Remember, Evo is doing all of this while he's in Bangkok!
- 29:45 – The Slack podcast is awesome!!
- 31:00 – Has Evo always been like this?
- 34:00 – You're on sacred ground when you try to compare Batman/Superman or even Star Wars/Star Trek.
- 37:40 – Does Evo still ‘prune' his friends?
- 42:15 – Why did Evo and his wife Sheila decided to travel the world?
- 44:30 – People say Evo is lucky, he's not. He just tries to help other people.
- 50:50 – Where was Evo's mindset when he decided to leave the US?
- 58:50 – Evo talks about his current travel podcast.
- 01:05:55 – I really resonate with Evo and Sheila's honesty on the podcast.
- 01:09:00 – Evo has some wisdom on how to keep a marriage together.
- 01:13:20 – What is the most misunderstood thing about Evo?
- 01:15:10 – What has Evo changed his mind about recently?
- 01:19:50 – Google Evo's name to find out more!
FULL SHOW NOTES: http://www.podcastjunkies.com/evo-terra-interview
The Slack podcast is so wonderful. It's amazingly great.
You're on sacred ground when you touch topics like Star Wars/Trek, Zombies.
You prune your friends for the benefit of you.
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.