Here’s the Recap:
Patrick Keller is the host of the Big Séance Podcast and a middle school vocal music teacher. His podcast opens up a discussion on all thing paranormal and touches on subjects like ghost hauntings, spirit communication, paranormal research, and more. Patrick talks about his childhood, his podcast obsession, and his intense interest in the paranormal.
What We Covered:
- 04:15 – Patrick went through the whole Podcast Junkies catalog.
- 04:40 – Patrick ‘stole' my hashtag idea.
- 07:10 – What makes Patrick listen to all the episodes in a podcast that he's recently discovered?
- 11:35 – Does Patrick plan on going to Podcast Movement?
- 13:20 – Patrick talks about being a music teacher.
- 18:45 – Why is Patrick interested in the paranormal?
- 25:15 – Why did Patrick start his podcast?
- 32:00 – Patrick talks about his posting schedule.
- 36:25 – What's Patrick's ‘big fish' guest list?
- 36:50 – Why are paranormal TV shows so popular?
- 39:25 – Is The Blair Witch Project considered paranormal?
- 45:40 – Patrick did almost every creative class in school.
- 48:00 – Patrick talks about his dad.
- 48:50 – I also wanted to build a water slide when I was younger.
- 52:40 – Patrick talks about his hometown.
- 57:20 – Was it really a simpler time back when we were growing up?
- 01:01:40 – Who are Patrick’s mentors?
- 01:08:10 – What kind of challenges will Patrick have growing the show?
- 01:12:05 – What's the most misunderstood thing about Patrick?
- 01:16:00 – Patrick hasn't had any luck with the Ouija board.
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: email@example.com, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.