Here's the Recap:
Nicole Welch is the show host for Real Time: Real Men Only and talks specifically to men who want to build powerful, influential, and sustainable relationships in both their personal or business life. In this Nicole Welch interview, she sits down with Harry on Podcast Junkies to talk about tapping into your true inner calling and finding your identity in this world. Harry met Nicole at the Podcast Movement and both of them loved each other's vibe. Sit down and learn with both Harry and Nicole today on Podcast Junkies!
Full transcript available here. Send comments to email@example.com.
What We Covered:
- 07:40 – Nicole talks a little bit about her move to Honduras and the various gang members she helped.
- 12:15 – Both Nicole and Harry share their machete stories.
- 19:00 – Nicole tries to showcase the heroes on her shows. Guys like Harry who cleans up the kitchen before he podcasts. Show the guy that's hustling and balancing all aspects of his life.
- 22:20 – Open communication is so important for a couple, especially if you're an entrepreneur and are always busy.
- 28:45 – You need to know who you are, so that people can get this fresh perspective from you. Don't follow the trend and be yourself.
- 35:00 – Nicole believes that everyone has a calling, but most people truly don't know what they want. They don't sit down, take time for themselves, and ask the important questions to help them get there.
- 40:00 – In order to have an adventurous life, you need to have the good, the bad, the painful, and take risks. There's always a bigger picture, but you can't get there if you don't experience this range of emotion.
- 47:25 – Nicole loves studying people. She loves to watch Tony Robbins in particular and how he is able to interact with a crowd.
- 50:52 – Life's too short to worry about what people think of you.
How Do I Subscribe?