Here’s the Recap:
Mike Vardy is the host of the Productivity podcast and the co-host of Workflowing with Michael Schechter. He has given both talks and workshops related to goal, time, task, and project management. On today's episode, Mike talks to Harry on the three words he's focusing on this year, his family, and why he has a Green Lantern ring.
What We Covered:
- 04:50 – Why did Mike take an improv class?
- 09:00 – Mike recommends podcasters/speakers should take an improv class.
- 14:10 – There's no such thing as an overnight success.
- 15:25 – Mike talks about Derek Sivers.
- 17:35 – I've been doubling down on some things lately.
- 19:00 – Mike's focus is on three words this year: Growth, Generosity, and Gratitude.
- 20:30 – My three words for this year are: Focus, Forward, and Spirit.
- 22:00 – Mike and I talk a bit about productivity.
- 27:40 – Why is Mike wearing a super hero ring..?
- 38:30 – Practicing patience is hard for Mike.
- 44:25 – Mike listens to the Accidental Creative.
- 45:25 – It's so hard to just leave your house when you're working from home.
- 49:10 – Mike and his wife have regular meetings about their family.
- 54:00 – Mike talks about EP 38: Flying Solo: A Solo Parenting Productivity Adventure.
- 01:02:00 – Where does Mike's humility come from?
- 01:12:50 – I recommend The Mo Show to Mike.
- 01:15:30 – One thing Mike has changed his mind about recently?
- 01:19:40 – Get a free PDF and audio program athttp://productivityist.com/podcastjunkies
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: email@example.com, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.