Here’s the Recap:
Katie Krimitsos is the ever-so-passionate host of Biz Women Rock! Katie and I talk about our spirituality, and putting the right energy out in the world. If that’s too much woo-woo, then bear with us. We do also dive into what really drives Katie, what to do when people have these ‘should’ expectations towards you and your business, and how to not get caught up in the competition.
What We Covered:
- 05:50 – Where does Katie’s drive to help others come from?
- 07:55 – Did Katie have a mentor while she was in corporate America?
- 09:45 – What does family mean to Katie?
- 14:00 – Katie thanks her parents for winning at parenting.
- 16:30 – Birthdays are such a big deal for mothers.
- 20:15 – These days you can find me signing emails with hearts, and giving people good vibes!
- 22:30 – Be who you are. You attract the best people that way!
- 30:20 – This convo might be getting a bit too woo-woo!
- 33:35 – Katie is vegan…ish.
- 36:45 – Has Katie noticed her podcast changing, as she grows as a person?
- 41:25 – There are a lot of people who are close to Katie, who believe she ‘should be’ doing x task or thing in her business.
- 42:00 – But at the end of the day, Katie is the only one who knows what’s right for her and her community.
- 43:35 – There’s always competition out there. Don’t get caught in that.
- 45:15 – What’s the most misunderstood thing about Katie?
- 47:55 – What has Katie changed her mind about recently?
Podcast Junkies Website
Pod Bean Website
Positive Head Website
Bizwomen Rock Website
Enjoying the Show?
Music Intro by Cedar & Soil: Twitter | Facebook | Website
Like What You've Read?
If so, please sign up to get a FREE COPY of my PDF, 8 Things You Can Do Today to Skyrocket Your Podcast Productivity!