Here's the Recap:
In this Jordan Harbinger interview, we go behind the scenes of the incredibly popular and long-running podcast, The Art of Charm. Hear how he and his partner AJ came up with the idea, and how he continues to increase the caliber of his guests. Always the lifelong student, Jordan is always entertaining and teaching at the same time.
What We Covered:
- 01:40 – Harry does a small introduction on Jordan Harbinger
- 04:00 – Be sure to attend Productivity Conference
- 06:00 – Be aware of technical difficulties on today's show.
- 09:00 – Jordan at first didn't want to outsource his editing, but now he loves his current audio engineer
- 11:10 – How did it all start for Jordan?
- 17:45 – Jordan talks about his Wall Street days and an important lesson he learned from his ‘mentor'
- 23:00 – AJ, Jordan's co-host, brought the dating skills on to the Art of Charm and Jordan brought his networking skills on to the show.
- 30:30 – He and AJ took a break from the podcast, but Jordan couldn't resist going back to it
- 43:30 – It's hard to be starstruck when you've done it so many times and have a focus on trying to get the best our of your guest
- 48:00 – It's important to get inside the head of the listener while you're talking to your guest
- 54:45 – There's so much you can learn from podcasting, but don't get into it if you want to make money
- 62:25 – There's a lot more noise now that it's easier to podcast, which means it will be harder for people to find your show
- 65:00 – Jordan is the same guy on the show as he is in person