Here's the Recap:
In this Jordan Agolli interview, we meet the dynamic host of the Teenage Entrepreneur podcast. At age 20, he's already run a successful 20-person business, and is now working on several big ideas. Inspirational indeed! Full transcript available here. Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We Covered:
- 04:15 – The preparation mindset Karate gives you
- 09:45 – The breakdown of the tournament
- 13:15 – The importance of surrounding yourself with better talent
- 17:50 – Jordan's intro into podcasting
- 19:40 – Jordan's first business at 14
- 23:45 – A business branding session
- 27:15 – The start of the Teenage Entrepreneur Podcast
- 31:30 – The birth of the Creative Rebellion mastermind
- 38:30 – The importance of face to face call
- 46:45 – Tips for connecting with your guest
- 52:15 – Is quality better than quantity?
- Jordan on Twitter: @jordanagolli
- Podcast | Teenage Entrepreneur
- Srinivas Rao – Unmistakable Creative
- Chase Jarvis
- Podcast | Smart Passive Income
- Mixergy – How Not to Look Ugly on a Webcam
- Grant Baldwin
- Podcast | School of Podcasting
- Podcast Movement
How Do I Subscribe?
- Comments below, via e-mail: email@example.com, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.