Here’s the Recap:
Jon Nastor is the host of Hack The Entrepreneur and the co-host of Show Runner. Jon has had his own business for the past 13 years and talks to me on his love for punk rock music, whom inspired him to leave the 9-5 work structure, and his daughter’s entrepreneurial spirit. Jon is also out with a new book titled Hack the Entrepreneur, which you can purchase on Amazon.
What We Covered:
- 03:15 – Jon talks family.
- 07:20 – Entrepreneurship is more natural than a 9-5 job.
- 09:00 – Who inspired Jon to be independent?
- 10:25 – Making mistakes is how we learn.
- 12:40 – Jon talks about his previous ‘real’ job.
- 15:55 – What stood out the most about Jon’s last job?
- 19:00 – Jon talks about music.
- 21:15 – Jon loves Punk Rock music.
- 24:35 – Is Jon a nonconformist?
- 28:50 – Jon talks about his daughter’s entrepreneurial spirit.
- 33:00 – Why did Jon start his own business?
- 37:00 – What gave Jon the confidence to believe he could do it?
- 45:30 – Jon wouldn’t have been able to speak with the entrepreneurs he wanted to without his podcast.
- 47:40 – Despite popular belief, Jon is not well-rounded.
- 48:00 – How did Jon meet Jerod Morris?
- 53:55 – Jon takes extensive notes while he is recording the show with his guests.
- 57:55 – You can ask Jon for his PDF interview ‘cheat sheet’ at Jon@HackTheEntrepreneur.com or Twitter.
- 58:15 – What’s one thing Jon has changed his mind about recently?
- 01:01:00 – Check out http://hacktheentrepreneur.com/ and please check out Jon’s book.
Hack the Entrepreneur
Hack the Entrepreneur by Jon Nastor
Rainmaker.FM – The Showrunner
Jonny Nastor’s Email
Jonny Nastor’s Twitter
Enjoying the Show?
Music Intro by Cedar & Soil: Twitter | Facebook | Website
Like What You've Read?
If so, please sign up to get a FREE COPY of my PDF, 8 Things You Can Do Today to Skyrocket Your Podcast Productivity!