Here’s the Recap:
Harry invites John Dennis on to show to talk about his background and a bit of his life story. John has a lot of upcoming projects he's excited about and also shares some of his failures on the show. John mentions how he's ‘too nice' and because of it people try to take advantage of him and his expertise. He shares to Harry and the audience why he loves internet marketing, how he got started, and setbacks he had to take in order to grow his business.
What We Covered:
- 01:25 – Harry apologizes for the long intro! Harry plans to launch weekly episodes every Monday.
- 08:15 – Harry and John started their podcasts right around the same time.
- 10:45 – How did John get into podcasting?
- 19:50 – The best way to build trust and rapport is to provide value.
- 25:05 – You have to always open the door yourself in order to get what you want.
- 29:30 – How important is fitness to John?
- 32:50 – John talks about the Procast Player he created specifically for podcasters.
- 41:10 – John hasn't released a podcast episode since November 2014.
- 46:35 – Consistency in a podcast is important, but do not sacrifice quality to achieve that.
- 50:15 – John thinks he comes off as ‘too nice' and people will try to take advantage of that.
- 57:35 – Harry really enjoyed getting to know John a bit better in this interview.
- 59:55 – You can text PodcastJunkies at 33444 to sign up to the newsletter.
Read to Lead Podcast with Jeff Brown
I Love Marketing with Joe Polish and Dean Jackson
48 Days with Dan Miller
Beyond the To Do List with Erik Fisher
The Audacity to Podcast with Daniel J. Lewis
Smart Time Online
National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
How Do I Subscribe?
- Comments below, via e-mail: email@example.com, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.