Here’s the Recap:
It’s all about providing women with a voice when it comes to this Jessica Kupferman Interview. Host of Lady Business Radio and co-host of She Podcasts, Jessica is your one-stop spot for tips on raising a family while maintaining a business as well as how to use your own personality to draw people in and understand you. This strong-minded woman who knows what she wants proves every day that there are some places where men just aren’t needed.
What We Covered:
- 00.19 – Harry Duran provides some background about today’s guest, Jessica Kupferman.
- 02.48 – PRDCNF’s limited audience aims to gather like-minded individuals who are really focused on transforming themselves and their endeavors.
- 09.13 – Try and do something different, don’t just take a cookie-cutter approach.
- 13.55 – Whether you fill up for volume or you hand-pick your guests, they’re so important to the content of your podcast.
- 20.25 – Don’t try to force your content ideas onto guests that can’t talk about those topics.
- 23.41 – Let people see the real you and they’ll look forward to doing business with you.
- 30.38 – Jessica considers the differences between how men and women spend their time when children are involved.
- 33.02 – B-School might be great for you, but they might need to change tactics soon.
- 35.53 – She Podcasts grew from an idea and a growing community of women podcasters.
- 38.03 – Jessica’s She Podcasts Facebook group is getting more requests from women every day – Celeste from Huffington Post is just one example.
- 42.04 – How do you know when to call it a day as a podcaster?
- 50.54 – Podcasting can teach you a lot about yourself and about how you can find success in this industry.
- 56.31 – What does the future hold for podcasting?