Here’s the Recap:
I first met Jen Briney at New Media Expo and really loved what she's doing with her podcast. She reviews the bills coming out of the House of Representative and Congress on her podcast. Be warned that this is not a 30 minute show! Jen and I talk about her podcast, how she got started, how she's monetizing her show, and much, much more. Please feel free to contact either me or Jen if you guys have any ideas on how she can spread the word and increase her listenership.
What We Covered:
- 03:25 – I really think what Jen is doing is a great service to this country.
- 09:44 – There's just so much to talk about what Congress is doing every month.
- 20:40 – Jen never expected the fossil industry to have the kind of hold that they currently have in Congress.
- 22:50 – Why is Jen so interested in politics?
- 32:10 – Not many people Jen's age is devoted to a specific party.
- 38:50 – How are American's really suppose to know what's going on when the media is just so dreadful?
- 47:50 – Jen is still optimistic about the US's political system.
- 01:07 – Jen uses a donation model for her podcast and does a deeper dive on this subject.
- 01:00 – What's so great about the podcast is that Jen has detailed show notes citing all her sources.
- 01:06 – Jen and I talk about our love for the Joe Rogan podcast.
- 01:18 – Thanks for listening to the show. I really look forward to the day where Jen is doing the Congressional Dish podcast full time.
How Do I Subscribe?
- Comments below, via e-mail: email@example.com, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.