Here's the Recap:
In this Jason Stapleton interview you'll meet the host of The Jason Stapleton Program, a top ranked show on Stitcher Radio, iTunes, and YouTube. He is a professional trader with over a decade of experience as well as a family man. He sits down to talk to Harry today about his show, the importance of having an opinion, net neutrality, and more. Jason shares some important tips that you simply won't get any where else.
Full transcript available here. Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We Covered:
- 07:15 – What kind of food do you bring at a vegan thanksgiving?
- 16:15 – Jason believes in free markets. He gives a quick overview on what his show is about.
- 19:33 – We have to learn how to have conversations with people we don't agree with. Don't live your life in a vacuum.
- 27:30 – Jason is against net neutrality. He explains why in this segment.
- 35:50 – It's still hard for Jason not to get defensive about his belief system, but it's also just as hard to have a civil debate with other people about their belief system too.
- 45:45 – Don't worry about appealing to everybody. If you don't offend someone, then you're never going to get those true fans.
- 50:20 – Jason based his show off of Glenn Beck's business model.
- 55:22 – You have to put a price on the knowledge you've learned over the years. There's nothing wrong with charging people.
- 66:30 – Jason wants people to come on his show to disagree with him. He wants to find a solution to a common problem.
- 72:15 – Work with what you got. All you have to do is start, then you can slowly upgrade your show from there.
How Do I Subscribe?