Here’s the Recap:
Jason Cabassi is the creator and host of the Walking Dead Cast. I sit down with him to talk about why he decided to start the show and what his plans are after the show ends. The episode almost turned into a movie podcast, because we both have a strong love for zombie movies and current TV series out right now like Game of Thrones. Hope you guys enjoy.
Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We Covered:
- 08:15 – Within the first 15-20 episodes of the Walking Dead Cast, Jason had a lot of the actors on.
- 10:20 – Since I live in LA, I recognize a lot of the scenes on the show.
- 14:35 – How does Walking Dead get their zombie extras?
- 19:10 – Jason and I talk Game of Thrones.
- 21:00 – We talk about the latest TV series out right now. Jason loves Fargo.
- 26:35 – Jason's first show sounded incredibly professional and high quality.
- 34:30 – Jason talks on starting his own podcast network.
- 39:00 – I love the foreign movie Old Boy.
- 44:55 – We talk about amazing zombie movies like Dawn of the Dead and 28 Days Later.
- 50:35 – When did Jason start attending conferences for his podcast?
- 57:00 – Jason is a big fan of comics.
- 01:04:45 – Jason talks about living in Santa Barbara.
- 01:07:25 – How does Jason plan the Walking Dead Cast?
- 01:18:25 – What kind of podcasts is Jason listening to right now?
- 01:21:00 – Most misunderstood thing about Jason?
How Do I Subscribe?
- Comments below, via e-mail: email@example.com, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.