Here’s the Recap:
A self-published book down, a traditionally-published one on the way, a successful podcast and a massively popular podcasting conference, Starve the Doubts’ Jared Easley Interview proves he can put his mind to anything. Recorded live at the 2015 New Media Expo, Easley shares his experiences, thoughts and opinions with Podcast Junkies on topics from figuring out the wonder of diversity, to getting people to support you with no proof, and recognizing potential and giving it a voice.
What We Covered:
- 00:18 – Harry Duran tells us what to expect from today’s interview with Jared Easley.
- 03:58 – As a podcaster, you can learn something from anyone and everyone.
- 05:36 – Jared discusses his experiences during his time in the Navy, and learning about life beyond Alabama.
- 11:31 – Starve the Doubts places the guests in the forefront and really shows off their personalities and stories.
- 12:50 – Great content is only half the battle. You need people to find you and listen.
- 15:12 – Good advice and strong support really helped to build Podcast Movement 2014.
- 9:08 – It’s always difficult to get people to invest in potential, but not confirmed, success.
- 1:08 – What are the logistics with organizing speakers for an event like Podcast Movement?
- 4:12 – Demonstrating his versatility and success, Jared Easley’s published book will be released later this year.
- 6:50 – Give out enough good energy, and something good has to come back.
- 9:30 – The future of podcasting is bright and full of promise.
- 1:18 – If you’re in the Chicago area, look out for Jared at Podcast Chicago on May 23rd.
How Do I Subscribe?
- Comments below, via e-mail: email@example.com, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.