- Full of surprises!March 21, 2017 by sugararma from Canada
I love Podcast Junkies. Harry is a very natural presenter and I like the way the convo flows with his guests. Always engaging and entertaining and full of surprises!
- InspiringFebruary 20, 2017 by Prabal CVASU from United States
This is perfect podcast for small business owners and to those are new to business. It's really interesting to listen how other entrepreneurs decide to become entrepreneurs. This is a must-listen. Keep up the great work Harry.- Prabal from InterviewsThatConvert.com
- Brilliant!!!!January 13, 2017 by infotechrn from United States
I am hooked! Harry has given me permission to not worry about being perfect. Leave a dog bark in the background in. And just flow in your conversation. The guests. WOW. I love that this is not all about podcasting by great life lessons. I am working on catching up but enjoying this journey. You will too!
- Merry Christmas, Mr. DuranDecember 24, 2016 by e-travels with e. trules from United States
I had the pleasure and good fortune of meeting Harry Duran at the LA Podcast Festival in LA this past Fall. He is a great interviewer with a perfect "radio" voice, and he knows everyone in the podcast field. I also believe that Harry has the genuine intention of helping every individual podcaster out there, including newbies like myself, and to advance the field of podcasting, one podcaster, one episode, at at time. Finish 2016, strong, Harry! And make 2017 you you can imagine!
- Junkie for Podcast Junkies!October 1, 2016 by Hal @ New York Launch Pod from United States
This podcast is great for any podcaster! Came across this podcast early on and it had been an immense help. Thank you!
- Harry knows his stuff!September 19, 2016 by pea bear from United States
As a long time podcaster myself, I can appreciate and highly recommend this show. You can never stop learning and Harry knows his stuff....plus I really enjoy his guests and they always bring something to the tabe.
- Loving this PodcastAugust 5, 2016 by Steven Shalowitz from United States
What's not to love about Podcast Junkies? Harry does a terrific job bringing on other podcasters to talk about their shows and the industry. Thanks for doing the show, Harry. And keep it going...
- Great Variety of Amazing Guests!July 6, 2016 by Nancy Gaines from United States
Harry has a great lineup of fantastic guests who share incredible information.
- Loving this ShowJune 16, 2016 by Ashley Taylor Yannello from United States
Harry is a wonderful host and this is truly a great conversational podcast and introduces us to so many incredible people!
- Great Topics!May 10, 2016 by BrandonTBM from United States
A wide arrange of applicable topics are covered that you will surely find inspiring and useful!
- Fun and interestingApril 27, 2016 by Coops of Small Business Blitz from Australia
Thank you Harry for bringing stories and ensights on your shows. I had fun listening to your fellow podcasters. Fantastic!
- PJ074 Jon NastorApril 21, 2016 by Resonating Radio from Canada
Hi, Harry The episode with Jon Nastor was the most inspiring I've heard anywhere in a long while. His stories about why and how he launched were fantastic! Thanks very much. Best regards, Mark Bunting
- good stuff on making great podcastsFebruary 20, 2016 by fms95032 from United States
Just ran across this podcast and find the insights offered by the guests wonderful… a bit long for my taste/time, yet got me hooked pretty quick Cheers, Fred
- Excellent! So glad to find this!February 17, 2016 by Kevlson from United States
This is such a cool show! Harry turns the mic back on all these interesting podcasters, and the conversations are fascinating!
- By podcasters for podcastersFebruary 12, 2016 by Sonia E. Thompson from United States
I love the how Harry turns the mic on the podcasters themselves to dive deeper into their world. We're a unique bunch, so it's cool to get to know them as people and find out what makes them tick.
- Great content and formatFebruary 10, 2016 by VicDorfman from United States
The episode with Ron Dawson was my first exposure to this podcast and I'm blown away! Harry does a great job selecting and interviewing the guests, the topics hit close to him, the interview style is casual but purposeful and the production quality makes listening a total pleasure. Going back and listening through the entire catalog now...
- Got me hooked!January 30, 2016 by Youngman Brown (Michael Young) from United States
Great guests and great questions, this one has me hooked for sure!
- Awesome podcastJanuary 30, 2016 by JCAtlanta2012 from United States
I am pretty new to the podcasting world and Harry's interviews are a total eye-opener to all the type of podcast and podcasters out there. I like the diversity of guests Love the laid back environment of the dog barking in the back and the squeaky chair. Keep it up!!
- Harry is ahead of the curve!January 28, 2016 by influencereconomy from United States
Listen to this show if you want hear funny stories and great anecdotes from leaders in the modern digital age. Great stuff Harry!
- Such a different perspectiveJanuary 22, 2016 by Parenting Abroad from United States
I love hearing the “back story” of so many of the podcasters I listen to regularly. Even better, I get to discover new podcasts. Great show with really well run interviews!
- Harry is seriously amazing!January 20, 2016 by Espree Devora from United States
So grateful to have been a guest on the show. I love how down to earth Harry keeps the show content while maintaining high quality audio. His commitment to podcasting is flawless. Excited to be part of the Podcast Junkies community.
- Behind the scenes!January 15, 2016 by TheCustomer4025 from United States
Fun look pulling back the curtain on the people behind the podcasts!
- Keep Them Coming!January 13, 2016 by Robbyd50 from United States
I love hearing other podcasters struggles and triumphs. Harry has a great interview style that’s light, but to the point. I always enjoy the range of guests he has on and look forward to every new episode. As a fellow podcaster, this show is a breath of fresh air in the increasing crowded podcast arena. Thanks Harry. Keep them coming! - Rob, host of The Open Sky Fitness Podcast!
- Super CoolJanuary 10, 2016 by Bruce at Mindfulness Mode from Canada
Love this podcast. Always great to hear podcasters share their stories with the rest of us. Your show has introduced me to so many great podcasters. Keep up the INSANE work Harry!
- I love podcasts, too!January 10, 2016 by WackyJuan from United States
Ever since podcasting came around it's my preferred from of entertainment, and the Podcast Junkies are all about this as well. Love the show, keep it up!
- Congrats on a great podcast!January 9, 2016 by AnissaMac from United States
Great content and excellent delivery.
- Great show!January 9, 2016 by Fixerone from United States
Great show for us podcasters! Great resource. Thanks! Keep it up!
- Great podcast. Keep up the good work!January 8, 2016 by BillyF83 from United Kingdom
Great podcast. Keep up the good work!
- Awesome Podcast!!!January 8, 2016 by Mother Jen from United States
Love everything that you have going on over here! Keep it up!
- Great storytellingDecember 24, 2015 by Stephan Spencer from United States
Love hearing the backgrounds of great podcasters
- Very Entertaining!December 19, 2015 by sweaterguy1 from United States
What a great show with such an entertaining group of people--Podcasters! These are people who put on great shows, so what better show than one that brings them together? Keep up the great work!
- Great vibe!December 19, 2015 by Julienm888 from United States
Greeeat! I truly enjoyed my time listening to this podcast.
- Longform Interviews for Podcast JunkiesDecember 19, 2015 by TonyLoyd from United States
If you're seriously into podcasts, and you want to get into the behind the scenes, you've found your home. It's the podcaster's podcast. Harry does a great job of digging into the details and the back stories. Listen and you'll be hooked.
- A Podcast on Podcasts!December 19, 2015 by Steven Gomez from United States
For those of us who live and breath podcasts, this is for us! Harry Duran is passionate about the medium and the voice of the podcasters. Highly recommended!
- Thanks Harry!December 19, 2015 by Daniel Bauer @_Better Schools from United States
I really enjoyed this show and I'm definitely a podcast junkie. Great stories from within the industry. You'll learn a lot and be entertained.
- LOVE LOVE LOVE the showDecember 19, 2015 by blissful dad from United States
awesome , I hit the subscribe asap .. love the chase reeves episode.
- Super interesting!December 18, 2015 by T. Basu from Canada
Great podcast Harry, and super interesting episodes. It's nice to hear from other podcast hosts & get some "behind the scenes" insights from them that aren't typically shared on their shows. Really enjoyed the episode with James Schramko as well. Keep up the great work!
- A podcast about podcast hosts! Brilliant!December 18, 2015 by Ocean Leader from Canada
This is something that is truly fantastic!
- Awesome info!December 18, 2015 by Aditya of My Seven Chakras from Canada
Harry, thanks for interviewing Rob Walch of Libsyn. Enjoyed listening to some of the stats around download numbers, something i've been wondering about for a while now. Its good to know that I'm among the top 20 percentile currently. Also learned some great podcasting best practices!
- Like AA for Podcastaholics!December 18, 2015 by The Marketing Book Podcast from United States
I’m a podcaster, but more importantly I have been ADDICTED to podcasts for at least 10 years and boy does this show resonate with me! I feel like I’ve found the closest thing to AA for podcastaholics like myself.
- MasonDecember 18, 2015 by Mason J Taylor from Australia
Man, as a podcast host I love this! Very very useful for me, and a great way for me to connect with this great path of jamming behind the mic. Thanks Harry, keep it up brother.
- A Podcast About PodcastingDecember 18, 2015 by PMaskill from United States
A great resource for anyone interested in, or currently podcasting. As a podcasting newbie, this show is a must!
- Like an Old FriendDecember 18, 2015 by Baldeagle90 from United States
Have you ever listened to a podcast and felt like this was a guy you’d love to kick back with? That’s Harry! Easy going, passion for podcasting, and excellent guests.
- a podcast junkie loverDecember 18, 2015 by Sheena Yap Chan from Canada
love hearing different podcaster from all walks of life and categories. in the end we are one big family and its nice to hear the stories. thank u so much
- A great podcast with podcasters - good infoDecember 18, 2015 by HGCIII from United States
Harry provides good insight of other podcasters and influencers in the industry. The information will keep you in the know of the new and interesting podcast. There are so many available - this helps to hone in. Well done.
- Interview with Taki MooreDecember 18, 2015 by Don Hutcheson from United States
Creator and host Harry Duran interviews his friend and coach—Taki Moore—“This super coach tackles adversity with a smile,” plus he goes barefoot most of the time! Harry’s show is designed to cover ever aspect of podcasting—business, finance, entrepreneurship, history, storytelling and much more…. Harry is an engaging and gracious host who brings out the very best of each guest to the benefit of listeners…. Bravo, Harry, wish you continuing success!
- Very Authentic ShowDecember 18, 2015 by Ian Ryan from United States
I love the host’s authentic style. The show has a great format and I found the content very useful. Keep up the great work!
- Great showNovember 12, 2015 by Mdix1 from United States
I just discovered Podcast Junkies via New Rainmaker's podcast feed where Harry was interviewing Showrunner host Jerod Morris. Harry is a talented host and interviewer. I enjoyed his easy vibe and felt that his interview style yielded a lot of insights, tips, and engaging storytelling. As a weekly podcaster, I enjoyed listening to two veterans, as it were, mixing it up. I've subscribed and highly recommend this show.
- ?October 28, 2015 by Gun Hudson from Australia
?Another awesome? SuperFast Podcast!?? - ?Gun Hudson from FreedomBusinessGuide.com
- Superb show.October 2, 2015 by itsAmyRobles from United States
Harry makes you feel like you are sitting at the table joining in the convo between him & his guest. You are a part of it. His gentle nature & curiosity to dig deeper finds the stories you've never heard before. It's a smart, long form conversation to learn as much as you can. Excellent show!
- Fun and entertaining!September 29, 2015 by ronsley from Australia
These are insightful and cover a wide range of business issues, all of which I find interesting. I definitely enjoy this podcast for it's interesting insights into various areas of business. Fun and entertaining! From Ronsley @wearepodcast
- great podcast!September 8, 2015 by Shari T from United States
Junkie loving this :)
- I love podcasts!September 2, 2015 by OrganizeMindfully from United States
What a great podcast! I find myself having to limit how many podcasts I can subscribe to and this podcast helps give me an overview of who is out there right now, rocking the podcast world. Great work!
- Fine show about podcastingAugust 9, 2015 by Richardrad from United States
Hey, this show is solid. Warm personality, interesting guests. The conversations lift the curtain on the world of podcasting. - Richard Davies, co-host of How Do We Fix It? podcast
- Great hostAugust 6, 2015 by Story Cory from United States
The host has a nice calm presentation that keeps a soothing aesthetic to encase excellent interviews. Real good sound quality as well.
- One of my favoritesJuly 31, 2015 by App Critic 08 from United States
Excellent way to get inside podcasting!
- Aptly namedJuly 31, 2015 by Userbotss from United States
If you are a true podcast junkie, this is the show to listen in on. LOVE IT
- A Podcast for those Who Love PodcastsJune 15, 2015 by lizcovart from United States
If you listen to podcasts you will love Podcast Junkies! Host Harry Durran interviews fellow podcast producers in a conversational style that reveals the personal side of your favorite podcast hosts. Although these fun conversations may diverge from podcasting from time to time, they always comes back, leaving listeners with a greater sense of who their favorite hosts are as people and the wide variety of podcasts and topics that are available. Harry and his guests also share insight into podcasting and the business of podcasting, which podcasters and anyone who works for a living will find useful.
- Cramming through this show right now!May 27, 2015 by Patrick-Big-Seance from United States
Loving it. I have so much of my own podcasting to do right now… but I’m obsessed with getting through all of these episodes! Some great guests!
- CoolMay 19, 2015 by gena_wallis from Australia
Enjoyed every minute of your podcast! So much great information .. Keep it up! Victor from the Youngpreneurs Podcast!
- The name says it all!March 13, 2015 by VPCarter from United States
I'm a podcaster and a podcast junkie myself. Great listen for anyone like Harry or myself who has the "fever"!
- So very meta...March 13, 2015 by ChrisatAW from United States
a podcast about podcasts.... love it.
- I love this show!February 28, 2015 by Chris @ LeanLeadershipPodcast from United States
I’m a junkie for Podcast Junkies. Perfect for podcast aficionados!
- One of my favorite podcastsFebruary 11, 2015 by Hannah48 from United States
I only recently got into podcasts after becoming obsessed with Serial. Now that Serial is over, I needed new podcasts to listen to. Podcast Junkies did the trick--Harry does all the work of finding interesting podcasts for me to check out. Keep up the good work!
- Good info and easy to hearFebruary 5, 2015 by Dachia A from United States
I have listened to a couple episodes as of now, #'s 24 and 25 (I think) and was surprised how easy it was to listen to. Very personable conversations. When Mr. Corcoran went for the book, I enjoyed being a part of it. Made it seem like I was part of their conversation. I'm just getting my own podcasts going and feel much more at ease about not trying to be perfect, just natural and sharing content I enjoy. This podcast asks lots of great questions of the guest without ever sounding like the questions are written down and ticked off one by one. It is simply a naturally flowing discussion, easily leading into another topic. Maybe one day I really will be part of the conversation. (when I have some stuff out there).
- Harry has great energy! Great podcastDecember 19, 2014 by ferdmanii from United States
Was honored to be a guest on Harry's show a few weeks ago. Harry created incredible space (container) that brought forth some highly empassioned conversations. My single favorite interview that has ever been done with us. Thanks brother!
- The Podcaster’s PodcastNovember 26, 2014 by Jeremy Montoya from United States
Podcast Junkies is the podcasters’s podcast. It dives deep into the shows we know and love, and Harry pull out the golden nuggets that lie beneath.
- Real Conversations that reveal true podcastersOctober 18, 2014 by PersistentDude from United States
Harry does a great job of getting the guest, (who normally hosts another podcast) to open up about how they attack their podcast and daily routines. He almost serves as a liaison between podcast listeners and hosts. This show does a good job of revealing the character behind the podcast community and it makes you want to check out the guests podcast. He gives extremely valuable poductivity tips and tools that you can apply to the podcast and blogging world. A podcast that fits and need in a growing industry.
- Harry is an amazing host, great show!October 16, 2014 by Nida Kazmi from United States
Harry's interview style is enough to hook me into the show, he brings some amazing guests and uses his finesse to draw out great conversations. one of my favorites :)!
- Thank youSeptember 26, 2014 by Family Matters First Podcast from United States
I really appreciate what you are doing. These episodes are great. Thanks.
- Getting up to date with what's hot in the world of podcastingSeptember 23, 2014 by Michaelhftgu from United States
With all these podcasts its hard to see what's best out there and to navigate my way through. This podcast is great because you get a little bit of everything.
- awesome!August 6, 2014 by christineen from United States
so many popular podcasts from this. something for everyone! looking forward to more.
- Love the drive and passionJuly 28, 2014 by Heath | ArtsyNow.com from United States
THIS IS SUPREME STUFF. Nothing better than a real dude providing real value. Looking forward to many more episodes. Laid back and absolutely the realist of real. OG style.
- Subscribe or else….June 28, 2014 by Tysenwebb from United States
Harry is THE MAN and his podcast is amazing! Great format and tons of great content. I'm a junky for Podcast Junkies :)
- Well worth the time!June 12, 2014 by Scott Q. from United States
I just finished episode 1 with Chase Reeves and I loved the easy show flow. Harry guides the conversation expertly, and the result is a show packed with useful nuggets for those of us just getting into the podcasting game. I’m no junkie though. I can stop any time I want too [scratches neck].
- Long Live The JunkiesJune 3, 2014 by KimGenerosityPhilosophyPodcast from United States
Chris Cerrone recommended your show, Harry .....and I love it! Keep up the great work! :-)
- Great podcast-so much to learnMay 9, 2014 by MrBobbleHat from United Kingdom
I like the easy laid back style of this podcast-its full of great info on podcasts too…am just discovering the range of great podcasts that are available!!
- Great Show!!!May 4, 2014 by Dan @ Rental Income Podcast from United States
I love this show! Lots of great interviews, and great information
- Great podcast on….PODCASTS!May 3, 2014 by Tedjitsu from United States
Since I have a podcast and I listen to podcasts every day…I'm pretty sure that qualifies me as a junkie! haha Great guests and and Harry is a fun host! Looking forward to more!
- Great for Your EarsMay 3, 2014 by alexdesigns from United States
Lots of great content in each of these episodes. Just subscribed and looking for to more shows.
- I love podcasts too!May 3, 2014 by gobluequeen from United States
As a fellow podcast junky I’m looking forward to more episodes!
- Love it.April 26, 2014 by ADHD reWired from United States
It's a podcast for us by (one of) us. Good interviews. Keep it up. - Eric Tivers, Host of ADHD reWired.
- My Name Is Barry And I Have A ProblemApril 25, 2014 by Barry Moore AU from Australia
I admit it, I am a Podcast Junky. I am glad to hear there are others out there. Love the show and keep ‘em coming.
- A podcasts on podcasts? Who'd a thunk it?April 16, 2014 by Maurice Cherry from United States
With podcasting taking off like it is, I see this being pretty popular! Great guests, and Harry gives great interviews!
- Can’t WaitApril 12, 2014 by Denny Krahe from United States
This show is for me! Since getting into podcasts earlier this year, I can’t get enough! Maybe someday, I can qualify as a junky too!
- Awesome voice interesting story teller.April 12, 2014 by emjgreen from United States
Love this new show, it keeps me engaged and the host knows how to tell a heck of a story.