Here’s the Recap:
I had the opportunity to interview the Gamertag Radio team at the CBS Radio’s Studio. I sit down with Danny Peña, Peter Toledo, and Parris Lilly to get behind-the-scenes details on Gamertag Radio. We learn about how the guys met each other, how much fun they have doing what they do, and the strong band-of-brothers bond they have for each other.
What We Covered:
- 00:55 – I’m heading to CBS Radio to interview the guys over at Gamer Tag Radio, Danny Peña included.
- 04:15 – How important is communication for the guys?
- 06:30 – They’re always in each other’s lives and it’s never forced.
- 07:05 – The guys talk to each other 24/7 and it’s a unique aspect that they haven’t found with friends who they’ve known for even longer.
- 08:10 – Parris was a shy person, but by getting to know Peter and Danny, they have helped him get out of his comfort zone.
- 10:00 – Parris talks about his interview with Aisha Tyler.
- 16:00 – Danny still feels like he’s a little kid doing these interviews. He’s still having fun.
- 18:15 – Peter is a father. Has he thought about the conversation he’ll have with his kids on what’s possible for the future?
- 20:15 – You will fail! Peter had to push this lesson on his daughter as she didn’t want to try new things.
- 21:35 – When the guys first started Gamertag Radio, they had no experience what so ever.
- 24:10 – Peter talks about how he met Danny.
- 29:15 – Do the guys ever feel like the techanology is just moving too fast?
- 33:15 – Which childhood friend would be surprised that the guys ended up in this line of work?
- 38:05 – Parris talks on how he personally met Danny.
- 43:40 – Parris believes the one thing the guys and him have in common is work ethnic.
- 47:40 – Where did Peter get his work ethnic?
- 50:30 – What is one thing people don’t know about the guys?
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.