Here’s the Recap:
Espree Devora is the host of the WeAreLATech, focused on LA Startups, and the Hello Customer podcasts. She co-produced the panel “WHERE’S WALDO? Finding Social Influencers & Decreasing Your Costs”, which brought in over 11,500 viewers in under an hour via live stream. Espree doesn't hold anything back in this interview and opens up on why her business failed.
What We Covered:
- 02:55 – This is my first podcast interview in the car and my second in-person interview – ever.
- 05:15 – Espree could really use some life instructions on guys.
- 07:15 – Conclusion: There's no hope for Espree.
- 09:20 – Why does Espree love podcasting?
- 11:25 – Was it overwhelming for Espree to start her own podcast?
- 15:10 – We talk podcast formats.
- 17:15 – Espree and I talk microphones and how to talk into them properly.
- 20:35 – Be concerned about your audio quality.
- 20:50 – It takes roughly two minutes to impress me when I listen to a podcast.
- 24:05 – Is Espree always like this?
- 28:40 – What happened to Espree's sports company?
- 42:30 – What was the most surprising thing about working on a yacht?
- 49:50 – Does Espree meditate?
- 57:35 – When Espree's company failed, she went into a two year depression.
- 01:00:40 – Integrity is incredibly important to Espree.
- 01:03:00 – Espree talks about her Hello Customer podcast.
- 01:08:10 – Espree talks Hello Customer stats.
- 01:10:30 – How important is family to Espree?
- 01:15:25 – What is Espree excited about?
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.