Here’s the Recap:
Desmond Adams is a student of life and the host of Mental Mastery Mondays, a podcast that explores and discusses everything from business, relationships, and mindset. Desmond and I kind of go all over the place on this week's Podcast Junkies. Desmond shares fun stories about his father, the old days of him being a magician, and whether there's spiritual significance to geometric shapes.
What We Covered:
- 02:45 – How does Desmond know Jeff Brown?
- 06:00 – Desmond had a lot of stage fright when he was growing up.
- 07:00 – Desmond used to be a magician!
- 08:30 – Who were some of Desmond's favorite magicians?
- 11:50 – These days, if you want to learn magic, you go on YouTube.
- 15:10 – Desmond talks about bullying.
- 17:00 – How did Desmond get into podcasting? Was it Jeff's fault?
- 18:30 – What podcasts did Desmond get into when he was first discovering the space?
- 19:50 – Desmond didn't really like podcasts at first because it wasn't very polished the way it was in radio.
- 23:00 – What did Desmond learn from Randy Lane?
- 27:20 – You want to have friendly conflict and tension with your co-host.
- 32:05 – Are there any spiritual meanings behind mathematical sequences and nature's geometrical patterns?
- 39:30 – Too many people are afraid to ask questions!
- 41:00 – Birth = Spiritual water slide.
- 41:15 – You don't have to have all the answers, just an open mind.
- 41:45 – Desmond's mission is to make his life more abundant with great purpose. How long did it take him to discover this mission?
- 47:20 – What kind of lessons did Desmond learn while he was in the Navy?
- 55:15 – Desmond discusses his podcast, Mental Mastery Mondays.
- 58:15 – Desmond first started out by doing a daily show and he quickly burned out from that.
- 01:02:45 – Thanks for listening to '47 Billion Stories From an Old Man at the End of the Bar'.
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.