Here’s the Recap:
Denny is the host of Diz Runs Radio. At the time he started he already had a show. Both shows were going for about a month, and he then decided to stop his first show and stick to his running show,. He’s now recorded over 500 episodes, and routinely takes calls on his run from his FB group. It was a pleasure having him back on a 2nd time to share what he’s learned and talk about his new book: Be Ready on Race Day.
What We Covered:
- 01:14 – The first time I had Denny on Podcast Junkies
- 02:04 – Seeing the progress of your work throughout the years
- 04:02 – Putting in the work each day to have success
- 05:34 – The first time we met face to face
- 06:27 – What was going through his mind when he decided he wanted to start his show
- 09:55 – The realities of monetizing a podcast
- 10:57 – Building a client base through his podcast
- 13:58 – How it takes time to see the results of your podcasting work
- 16:35 – If he thinks TV studios will start working more with podcasters
- 18:35 – How he’s grown as an interviewer over the past three years
- 22:58 – If it’s been a challenge getting his guests acclimated to the tech side of podcasting
- 25:39 – His most memorable guests/episodes
- 29:05 – What he’s done to try and get Peter Segel on his show
- 30:22 – His community and how he’s grown it over the years
- 36:30 – The book he’s working on
- 42:56 – Getting feedback on the work all content creators put out
- 45:23 – If he’s seen any change in my delivery and journey over the past four years
- 50:32 – Something he’s changed his mind about recently
- 55:34 – The one most misunderstood thing about him
Diz Runs Radio
The Diz Runs Tribe Facebook group
Denny on Instagram
Denny on Twitter
Denny’s book, Be Ready on Race Day: How to Create a Custom Training Plan for Your Next Marathon or Half Marathon
Sample chapters for Denny’s book
Podcast Junkies ep. 032 Danny Krahe
The Productize podcast
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: email@example.com, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.