Here’s the Recap:
In today’s episode, called Dan Norris and Alex McClafferty Interview, we chat with the founders of WP Curve, Dan Norris and Alex McClafferty. We get to hear the origins of that service, some of the challenges Dan had along the way, and how their both leveraging their individual skill sets to make the whole greater than the sum of the parts.
Full transcript available here. Send comments to email@example.com.
What We Covered:
- 05:25 – The story of Dan and Alex
- 08:55 – Finally meeting in person
- 10:10 – Content planning
- 11:45 – What Alex likes to write
- 13:00 – Reaching the 200 customer mark and the re-focus on WP Curve
- 14:25 – The benefits of income reports
- 15:10 – Importance of downloads
- 19:20 – How live-casting keeps you on your toes
- 21:20 – Benefits of a structured interview
- 25:00 – Working on the upcoming book
- 27:50 – Lessons from the Agency Talk podcast and why Dan retired it
- 28:45 – Why Dan & Alex are fans of their show format
- 40:50 – What keeps Alex up at night
- 41:35 – Goal setting
- 42:30 – Their unique selling proposition
- 43:40 – The focus of the podcast
- 48:00 – The message behind everything they do
- 49:55 – Why different skill sets are important
How to Subscribe
Questions + Feedback
Here’s a track from one of my favorite groups. Fareeq el Atrash is a hip hop band out of Beirut Lebanon, highly regarded as one of the pioneers in the Middle East. Their sound is distinguished by laid back flows of clever word play and unique delivery styles from 2 talented MC’s that fall on opposite poles of the sonic spectrum. This track features a killer bass line and is perfect for your late night subway rides. Their latest record is available for streaming in it’s entirety on SoundCloud. – Cedar & Soil
Fareeq el Atrash: Facebook | Twitter: @JohnImadNasr, @eddabbas, @ChynoVation
Musical Curator: Cedar & Soil
If you know of any artists you’d like us to feature, send them along to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter | Facebook | Website
Like What You've Read?
If so, please sign up to get a FREE COPY of my PDF, 8 Things You Can Do Today to Skyrocket Your Podcast Productivity!