Here’s the Recap:
Cliff Ravenscraft has helped more than 35,000 people launch their podcasts and get their message out into the world for the past 10 years. Also known as the Podcast Answer Man, Cliff used to work as an insurance agent, but he left that career after 12 years to start his own successful business that today generates about a half million dollars every year.
I am very thankful to Cliff because he was instrumental to the creation of Podcast Junkies so it is truly an honor to have him on the show. There are so many great things Cliff talks about and I can’t wait for you to hear it so go ahead and push that play button!
What We Covered:
- 09:59 – The Podcast Junkies origin story and how Cliff played a role in starting it
- 12:18 – The notes I took from Cliff’s talk -Why Podcast: The Benefits, at New Media Expo in 2014
- 13:42 – The story of how he manifested meeting one of his idols, Dan Miller
- 18:35 – The four step process for setting goals
- 20:43 – Why Dan Miller told him he wanted to schedule a consulting call with him
- 22:29 – What happened on his call with Dan
- 25:38 – Michael Hyatt
- 27:41 – Going debt free and what he did to fund his new business
- 29:41 – The challenges of shifting from a 9 to 5 job to being your own boss
- 34:00 – How Cliff self-sabotaged himself and the fear of charging what you’re worth
- 39:32 – The book, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind and self-sabotage
- 42:12 – The power behind saying, no
- 44:41 – The support his spouse has given him and putting your family first
- 47:36 – How his health suffered when he first started his business and how he turned it around to complete his first triathlon
- 52:37 – The experience of his first triathlon
- 55:16 – What he wants to accomplish in the time he has left in his life
- 56:10 – His dream of becoming a huge public speaker à la Tony Robbins
- 59:13 – His life transformational weekend at his first Tony Robbins event
- 1:03:09 – What he’s changed his mind about recently
- 1:04:11 – The one most misunderstood thing about him
- 1:07:32 – Free the Dream 2018 Conference
Cliff’s website – https://www.cliffravenscraft.com
Free the Dream 2018 Conference – http://freethedream.live
Cliff on Twitter – @cliffeotc – https://twitter.com/cliffeotc
New Media Expo – http://nmxlive.com/2016-lv/
Evernote – https://evernote.com
Dan Miller – 48 Days to the Work You Love – https://www.48days.com
Michael Hyatt – https://michaelhyatt.com
Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker – https://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Millionaire-Mind-Mastering-Wealth/dp/0060763280
Ken Davis’s Fully Alive book – http://store.kendavis.com/fully-alive-hardcover-book-by-ken-davis
Younger Next Year – https://www.youngernextyear.com
Ray Edwards – http://rayedwards.com/welcome/
Tony Robbins – https://www.tonyrobbins.com
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: email@example.com, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.