Here’s the Recap:
Brittany and Amanda are the co-hosts of Once Upon a Podcast, a podcast about the TV show Once Upon a Time. Each week the co-hosts offer constructive thoughts and insights about the show, and more! Brittany and Amanda discuss some of their favorite TV shows and early childhood recollections with me. They also talk about how writers who reveal too much ‘behind-the-scenes' information can spoil a bit of the TV magic.
What We Covered:
- 04:50 – What kind of podcasting skills have Britt and Amanda learned?
- 06:30 – How did Amanda get into podcasting?
- 07:50 – When did Britt discover podcasts?
- 11:05 – Podcasts are the perfect medium for education.
- 14:55 – Why did Britt and Amanda choose Once Upon a Time as a topic for their show?
- 21:20 – Are there other Once Upon a Time podcasts?
- 26:45 – Best TV show ever? Borgen! It's the Danish version of West Wing/House of Cards.
- 27:55 – Britt talks about her earliest memory of a TV show.
- 29:35 – First movie Amanda ever saw? Little Mermaid. First movie she loved? Sound of Music and Mary Poppins.
- 31:25 – When writers interact with their fans, it can sometimes spoil the magic of the show.
- 33:20 – Brittany talks about putting self-imposed restrictions on herself.
- 44:10 – Remember that your words impact people.
- 52:15 – The places where both Amanda and Britney work are supportive of their podcast.
- 56:30 – A happy employee always comes back to work.
- 56:55 – If you're a boss, listen to these wise words of wisdom.
- 01:00:00 – What's the most misunderstood thing about Brittany?
- 01:01:15 – What did Amanda change her mind about recently?
- 01:01:40 – What’s one thing the ladies appreciate about their co-host?
- 01:07:35 – The 100th episode is coming up soon. Tweet the co-hosts your ideas!
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: email@example.com, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.