Here’s the Recap:
Brandon Beachum is the host of The Positive Head Podcast, a place of inner-discovery, positivity, and mind-expanding news. Brandon and his co-host Dalien discuss some of their favorite quotes, take questions from the audience, and expand on topics of enlightenment on this Mon-Fri podcast; and every Wednesday, Brandon interviews consciousness change-makers. Sit back as today’s episode is filled with spirituality and personal discovery.
What We Covered:
- 06:25 – How much prep time goes into each of Brandon’s guests?
- 07:35 – Brandon does five episodes a week.
- 09:45 – Brandon and I talk podcast equipment.
- 10:20 – What inspired Brandon to start his own podcast?
- 14:40 – Brandon talks on how he met his co-host, Dalien.
- 18:00 – When Brandon and Dalien were in a band, they were definitely ahead of the times.
- 19:25 – Your current dreams are actually leading you to your true destiny. So don’t get too attached to your dreams.
- 20:30 – The art of living is a delicate balance. You don’t always get what you want, but you get what you need.
- 21:25 – Why did Brandon decide to create a podcast five days a week?
- 26:00 – Brandon explains what ‘soul family’ is.
- 27:10 – After doing this podcast for a year, Brandon’s audience has increased quite dramatically.
- 29:50 – Happiness is a choice and if Brandon can impact one person, he’s absolutely happy with that.
- 32:30 – How does Brandon structure the show?
- 35:40 – Happiness and positivity requires daily work.
- 37:30 – Everything you’ve seen in the world is a reflection of some vibration that you’ve previously offered.
- 37:40 – The way through it, even if you don’t like it, is to surrender to it and accept it. It leads you here.
- 38:55 – Brandon talks about his relationship with money.
- 46:45 – You’re the lead actor in your own private movie, so it’s about making up the story you want to see more of.
- 47:40 – We create our reality with our beliefs.
- 49:40 – Life is happening for you, not to you.
- 52:20 – People need to get out of their own head sometimes.
- 54:40 – Understand that whatever is happening is happening for a good reason.
- 57:20 – Brandon talks about an experience he had with physics.
- 01:03:00 – There is no right or wrong way. All you have to do is get on the path.
- 01:04:10 – Brandon talks about religion vs. spirituality.
- 01:06:20 – What is the most misunderstood thing about Brandon?
- 01:08:25 – What has Brandon changed his mind about recently?
- 01:12:20 – What is the meaning of life?
Cast Source Website
Podcast Junkies Website
Positive Head Website
Episode 166 with Debroah Rozman
Episode 161 with Bruce Lipton
Enjoying the Show?
Music Intro by Cedar & Soil: Twitter | Facebook | Website
Like What You've Read?
If so, please sign up to get a FREE COPY of my PDF, 8 Things You Can Do Today to Skyrocket Your Podcast Productivity!