Here’s the Recap:
We do not often have the opportunity to form friendships with those who have had a life as challenging and rewarding as Aviv Shahar. At a young age, a doctor diagnosed Aviv with a heart disease and told him to avoid strenuous activity. He responded to this diagnosis by winning Israel’s long-distance running championship at the age of 13. Later in his life, he became an air force pilot, and then started a very successful consulting business.
In this episode, I speak with Aviv about his youth, and how winning that race changed him. We then talk about how we are currently experiencing a “Third Big Bang,” according to Aviv. Finally, we discuss how hosting a podcast has helped him not only with his consulting, but mentally as well.
What We Covered:
- 02:30 – Why did Aviv start his podcast?
- 05:20 – The themes of Aviv’s show
- 07:30 – The “third Big Bang”
- 14:00 – Below-the-line conversations
- 17:30 – The Fifth Dimension
- 20:00 – The architecture of learning
- 22:20 – Where did Aviv’s ideas originate?
- 25:00 – Aviv’s heart condition, and how he overcame it
- 35:00 – The three-legged journey into mastery
- 39:00 – People Aviv considers mentors
- 43:00 – How Aviv became a pilot
- 45:35 – How his podcast has helped Aviv
- 55:15 – How Aviv has expanded his mind recently
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: email@example.com, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.