Here’s the Recap:
After connecting via the Anchor application I was excited about the opportunity to connect with Ashley. She's been podcasting straight Monday through Sunday and as of this conversation has not missed a day, 180 plus episodes and counting. After going through the ups and downs of the online marketing world, she has now found her real voice and hit her stride. She's an open book and a genuine soul.
What We Covered:
- 04:20 – How Ashley and Harry met
- 05:40 – Why 6 figures is bullshit
- 07:30 – Taking the 30-day podcast challenge
- 10:30 – There are thought leaders and “thought leaders”
- 15:15 – Overnight success does not just happen
- 17:35 – The importance of sharing the entire journey, good and bad
- 20:00 – How to handle requests you can easily Google!
- 22:30 – Where does this out-sized personality come from?
- 23:30 – Why she does a daily Facebook Live
- 24:20 – Ashley has always been a performer
- 26:30 – No one is going to give you permission
- 28:10 – Where she gets inspiration from.
- 29:30 – You don't have to tell people you're going to be vulnerable, just do it!
- 33:00 – You don't have just be one way
- 34:50 – Everyone is trying to keep up with the Joneses, but the Joneses are bankrupt!
- 38:10 – Harry and Ashley met on Anchor
- 43:00 – Ashley never originally planned on having guests
- 45:00 – 180+ daily episodes and counting!
- 47:00 – What has Ashley changed her mind about recently
- 51:00 – Thoughts on Tony Robbins
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: email@example.com, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.