Here's the Recap:
In this Ari Meisel interview, we hear how Ari went from being diagnosed with Crohn's disease, to improving his health enough to be able to run an Ironman Triathlon, which is no small feat. Along the way he discovered what he now calls the principles of Less Doing. His motto is to Optimize, Automate and Outsource the 95% of things that we're not experts at. He now hosts the popular Less Doing podcast and an annual 3-day conference in NYC.
What We Covered:
- 05:30 – The more you start podcasting, the less time you have to listen to them.
- 09:30 – Ari talks about his podcast, Less Doing, More Living.
- 12:30 – Ari shares some of the early mistakes he made on his podcast.
- 18:00 – The Less Doing, More Living podcast discontinued their transcriptions for more detailed show notes.
- 24:45 – The Less Doing, More Living podcast has a great automatic process that Ari explains in detail in this segment.
- 29:10 – Ari is doing a 3-day conference in May.
- 33:30 – A podcast is a great way for people to find out more about you and get a general overview of who you are.
- 38:10 – Despite Ari being a Tedx speaker and a podcaster, he still has problems with mumbling.
- 44:15 – Ari is glad that everyone that he has really wanted on the show have said yes.
- 49:10 – There's a lot of interesting technology coming out of Israel right now.
- 54:00 – EvanHD has a video that has 57 million views and it's just him playing with a Play-Doh set.
How Do I Subscribe?
- Comments below, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.