Here’s the Recap:
Andy Wang is a very interesting person. He is a financial advisor, but also learned slack-keyed guitar from the legendary Raymond Kāne. His podcast Inspired Money seeks to help more people be wise with their wealth, but rather than just having business leaders or other financial advisors, he has a variety of guests from a wealth of industries, such as Zak Penn, screenwriter of Ready Player One
On this episode, Harry welcomes Andy to talk about Inspired Money, as well as Andy’s music career. First, Andy reveals how he learned slack-keyed guitar from Raymond Kāne. Then, they discuss how Andy’s family reacted to the podcast. Finally, Andy discusses how he has improved his podcast the more he has done it.
What We Covered:
- 02:20 – How Andy prepared to have Zak Penn, the screenwriter of Ready Player One, on his podcast
- 06:00 – What opened the door for Andy to start his own podcast
- 08:40 – How Andy learned slack-keyed guitar from legend Raymond Kāne
- 19:00 – Why Andy chose the title of his podcast, and why making the world a better place is so important for him.
- 21:50 – The surprisingly varied guests Andy has had on his podcast
- 29:20 – The input Andy’s family had for the podcast
- 37:00 – What excites Andy about the future of his podcast, and how his music skills have given him many amazing opportunities
- 42:00 – How the podcast has changed the more episodes Andy has done
- 45:30 – Why Andy doesn’t view himself as an extrovert
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.