Here’s the Recap:
Amy Robles is the host of Think Enriched, a podcast about money management. Amy and her husband were able to pay off $25,000 of debt in 2014 just by making some simple, but smart financial decisions. Amy talks a little bit on her background and the importance of connecting with family and those around you.
What We Covered:
- 03:35 – Amy and I geek out about Podcast Movement.
- 11:00 – Amy talks about playing piano.
- 18:30 – You can learn so much at a nursing home.
- 21:05 – How does Amy connect with her family?
- 24:35 – Amy talks about where she's from and where she's traveled to.
- 29:55 – Amy started a local podcast meet up in the Seattle area.
- 35:25 – Why did Amy start podcasting?
- 40:00 – Amy asks me why I started podcasting.
- 45:20 – Has the podcast opened doors for Amy?
- 50:16 – I go on a mini rant about how bad soda is for you.
- 54:20 – People can relate to Amy's struggles.
- 01:00 – Where does Amy get her fun-loving vibe?
Nocturne Podcast – Peering into the dusty corners of the night
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.