Here's the Recap:
AJ Mihrzad is the author of the best selling book, The Mind Body Solution and interviews other online coaches for his podcast. As a self-proclaimed former fat kid and incredibly shy introvert, AJ talks on how he transformed his life and worked towards a life he really wanted. There's some great personal tidbits about friendships, growing your business, and more in here that I really resonated with. Hope you enjoy the interview with AJ!
What We Covered:
- 05:00 – What does AJ mean by him being a ‘situational' extrovert?
- 05:10 – AJ has always had issues with his self confidence and even feared people.
- 06:35 – Because of AJ's shyness, he missed a lot of opportunities, especially with girls.
- 07:10 – Who was AJ's role model to help overcome this?
- 08:10 – Toast masters also helped him.
- 08:55 – AJ is the oldest out of his siblings and he's the only introvert.
- 10:45 – AJ prefers not to go to family events, but he goes anyway and fake it till he makes it.
- 12:55 – What made AJ shift gears a little bit in his career?
- 14:20 – Why did AJ get into fitness coaching?
- 16:15 – Despite making lots of mistakes, somewhere along the line something clicked for AJ.
- 20:30 – Teaching is one of those jobs that is under appreciated and under paid, but so important.
- 20:35 – Everyone can name a teach who made an impact on their lives.
- 21:25 – AJ talks about a teacher who inspired him.
- 24:10 – Why did AJ start a podcast?
- 26:35 – AJ talks about how the podcast has opened doors for him.
- 29:10 – I completely agree with AJ. I have made unbelievable connections through my podcast as well.
- 32:10 – What's great about podcasting is that there are no rules.
- 33:35 – AJ was a very private person, but he started opening up because his role models were very authentic
- 36:45 – Video allows you to be raw, real, and authentic. Twitter and Instagram don't do this very well.
- 42:05 – Has AJ grown out of certain relationships now that he's ‘grown up' a little?
- 44:15 – People need to be aware of their personal growth and they also need to align themselves with the rig
- 49:30 – What is the one most misunderstood thing about AJ?
- 51:40 – AJ spoke about being a former fat kid, what made him want to change?
- 53:44 – If AJ can do it, anyone can do it!
- 55:10 – What has AJ changed his mind about recently?
- 57:40 – Text the word ‘Amazing' to 33444 to get a copy of AJ's book.
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or on SpeakPipe!
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.